Disclosure

November Beauty Favorites!

30 November 2015



Hi lovelies! We've reached the end of November, which means that the holiday season has officially begun! With the season changing and cold weather rolling in, I've been rotating quite a few products in and out of my beauty routine. So today, I want to share some of the items I've been obsessing over this past month. Read on for all of my November favorites!
Kevyn Aucoin The Liquid Airbrush Foundation: I think that they are phasing this foundation out of retail, as I couldn't find it anywhere but Amazon. And that makes me really sad, because I absolutely love it! Most foundations separate on my face, which gives a cakey, overly made-up look. However, this one seems to just melt into my skin. It's a sheer to medium coverage that blends like a dream and stays put all day long with a bit of setting powder. Kevyn Aucoin is featured every now and then on Hautelook, which is where I purchased this foundation. I'd definitely recommend keeping an eye out if you're interested!

Benefit Erase Paste: As most of you know, I suffer from some serious under eye baggage. So for me, Erase Paste has been an absolute godsend. It's thick enough to cover up even the darkest circles, yet it doesn't crease or settle into fine lines. My only minor complaint is the packaging. They provide a little scooper to take the product out of the jar, but when I'm in a rush or on the go, it's really inconvenient to carry around a little plastic spoon with the concealer. However, the alternative (sticking your finger straight in the jar) is very unsanitary.

Jouer Anti-Blemish Matte Primer: As a complete greaseball, I am always on the hunt for a mattifying primer that actually works. And I think I may have found it! Unlike most slick, silicone primers, this one has the look and consistency of a moisturizer. It isn't super drying, yet it does the trick keeping my skin oil-free all day long.

Sappho Blush in Luv the Cheeks: Sappho's entire line is filled with organic goodness, but this blush is my current favorite. It's a gorgeous, rich shade of wine that is perfect for the Fall and Winter. All of Sappho's color cosmetics are super pigmented and apply like a dream, this blush included.

ColourPop Shadow: Okay, I know I'm really late on this bandwagon, but ColourPop eyeshadows are a strange and wonderful creation. I got the Forever Freshman Collection from Ipsy, and one of the shadows arrived broken. Since I've seen quite a few beauty gurus rave about the smushy, soft consistency, I decided to try molding the shadow back together. It worked! These little guys are seriously like play-doh, and it feels strangely satisfying to smush your finger into a pot and dab one of these super pigmented shadows onto your lid.

MicaBeauty Felt Tip Eyeliner: I have tried just about every felt tip liner out there, and this has quickly become one of my all-time favorites. It's an incredibly dark, pigmented shade of black that lasts all day long without any flakes or smudges. A felt tip liner like this one is a fantastic option if you want the look of liquid eyeliner, but suck at applying it like I do.

Aim Hi Soothing Face Oil: Lately I have been all about the beauty oils, and this soothing oil is my most recent obsession. It's a cocktail of nourishing, moisturizing oils like argan, jojoba, and grapeseed. Though I am naturally quite oily, I've found that applying good oils actually balances out my skin and makes me produce less oil throughout the day. If you're looking for an organic alternative to your typical moisturizer, this is an amazing option!

That's all for my November favorites! I'd love to hear what all of YOUR favorites were this past month in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show this post some love! I read all comments before they are posted, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam!

Blog design by