Disclosure

Fashion Picks for Spring!

07 March 2015



Hi lovelies! I'm back with my first real blog post of 2015! I've been all about my YouTube Channel these past couple of months. However, as I mentioned in my first video, I plan to switch back and forth and continue to do both! So to kick off my return to blogging, I've decided to share some of my fashion picks for spring from one of my favorite online shops, JustFab!



Lately I have been absolutely obsessed with watercolor prints, and these watercolor floral heels are no exception! These beauties are the perfect pop of color to go with even the most basic of outfits. I would throw these on with a simple black dress or white jeans and a cute top!

Okay, so I know this clutch doesn't scream spring, but it's adorable and versatile enough to work for any season! You guys all know I'm a sucker for bows, and the way this bag is constructed mirrors a lot of higher end bags with bows (like Kate Spade). If you're looking for a classic clutch that will go with everything, look no further!

You guys, I have a serious shoe crush. These platform sandals are fun, whimsical, and perfect for spring and summer. They would look fab paired with a breezy sundress or crisp white shorts for a nautical, beachy look. 

How gorgeous is the color and construction of this bag?! I'm all about bold pops of color this time of year, and this shade of turquoise makes a seriously stunning statement. Not to mention, this is another piece that looks like it could be a major splurge!

Another trend I've been all about lately is the delicate necklace. As a self-proclaimed statement necklace addict, my motto is usually the bigger and bolder, the better. However, I've recently developed a soft spot for the other extreme. This necklace is just so dainty and elegant, it works with any look. It's also perfect for layering!

That's all for my spring fashion picks! I'd love to hear about your favorite spring trends or the items you scored from JustFab in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. That bag is to die for! I'm a sucker for a cute bag, so I'll probably find some way to buy this one :)

    Alyssa The Runner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!
    I love the Barbie sandal!
    Emily
    xx
    http://emilyattemptslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Show this post some love! I read all comments before they are posted, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam!

Blog design by