Disclosure

Budget Beauty: The 10 Best Beauty Buys Under $10

27 May 2014


Hi lovelies! It's that time again for some budget beauty! One of my very first posts on Sparkle & Mine was a list of my ten favorite beauty products under $10, and ever since I've been getting tons of requests to make a new, updated version. A year later and lots of new goodies in my collection to rave about, I've finally decided to make a brand new list of the best beauty buys under $10!


 

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer in Brightener ($9)
This little guy is my absolute favorite under eye concealer! It really does an amazing job of covering up dark circles and brightening the under eye area, and the applicator is super easy to use. Plus, it has way more product in it than my old standby Dream Lumi, so one tube seriously lasts forever.

Wet n Wild Color Icon Collection Eye Shadow Trio ($3)
These buttery-smooth eyeshadow trios rival any high-end brand out there! Every color I've tried has been super pigmented, and lasts all day with proper priming. The only issue I have found is that because the shadows are so soft, they break really easily! So just make sure you're extra careful when throwing them in your makeup bag.

e.l.f. Studio Blush ($3)
With its sleek packaging and pigmented shades, this e.l.f. blush is one of my all-time favorites. And for $3, I don't have to feel guilty about stocking up on every color they have!


Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner ($8)
I use this felt-tip liner every single day, and I absolutely swear by it. It gives the look of super black liquid liner, but the applicator makes it a snap for even the most unsteady hand to apply. Plus, one of these guys lasts me so unbelievably long! I'm currently on month three with mine!

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation ($5)
If you prefer a full-coverage foundation like me, then you definitely need to try this one from Rimmel! The mousse texture goes on super smooth and lasts all day without getting cake-y. This foundation is seriously a saving grace for anyone with oily to normal skin. I wouldn't recommend it if you have dry or flaky skin, however, because it is very matte and tends to cling to dry patches.

Nyx Butter Gloss ($5)
I'm sure you all have heard me complain before about my never-ending struggle to find a lipgloss that isn't super sticky. Well, I am happy to report that this gloss from Nyx is the one we've all been waiting for! It's super moisturizing and shiny without that goop-y feeling, and the colors are highly pigmented. Plus, they smell amazing!


Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder ($5)
I know I've raved about this setting powder before, but I seriously cannot say enough good things about it! It keeps skin matte all day without caking up or giving that powdered face look. And for only $5 (making it one of the cheapest out there), this pressed powder is an absolute steal!

Maybelline The Falsies Flared Mascara ($7)
Falsies Flared is hands down one of the best drugstore mascaras I have ever tried! It does a great job of separating lashes and giving them a serious boost of volume. It's not the most dramatic mascara out there, but it's a great affordable option for everyday wear.

Nyx Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk ($4.50)
For those mornings when you look as tired as you feel, this white eye crayon is perfect to give your eyes a little pick-me-up. Just apply this little guy to your water line, and you'll be amazed at what a difference it makes!

Wet n Wild Fergie Shimmer Palette in Rose Champagne Glow ($6)
If you only purchase one item from this list, make it this one! I seriously cannot live without my shimmer palette. Every time I see it at the drugstore, I buy another whether I need it or not! This perfect product can be used as a highlighter, a blush, or an eyeshadow. It's a gorgeous sheer champagne pink that leaves your skin with a luminous glow that rivals any high-end counterpart!

For tons more products I love (and some I don't), be sure to check out my I ♥ Drugstore Makeup Tag on YouTube! I share my all-time favorite drugstore brand, the underdog product you need to try, and more! Click the video link below to watch!


I'd love to hear about all of your favorite $10 and under beauty products in the comments down below!

10 comments:

  1. i love this post! i'm definitely trying the rimmel foundation. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how it goes for you Christina! Hope you love it as much as I do!

      Delete
  2. The Maybelline dream pure BB cream is one of (In My Opinion) The best BB cream out there and for the price its amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check it out Bethy, thanks for the suggestion!

      Delete
  3. Maybelline Color Tattoo cream eye shadow, NYX cream blush, and I love the NYX butter gloss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE color tattoos! They were featured in my first 10 for $10 post!

      Delete
  4. These look like great finds. I've heard that the pen eyeliner is really good. I'll have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went out and bought the Rimmel Stay Matte foundation and powder - love them both!! They were a great find. I love posts like this - thanks!!

    Favorite lip gloss of mine to try: Almay color + care liquid lip balm. Great colors without the sticky feel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Maybelline's master precise. I was so obsessed with it when I use it, but after a month the tip dried. So there is no way of using the tip. I can just use the bottom. i don't know if I bought a wrong one and should buy another one

    ReplyDelete

Show this post some love! I read all comments before they are posted, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam!

Blog design by